An advantage over traditional calculators is, that you can edit, change calculations on the fly. More or less as you would do it with Excel, but with the same ease that you know from your traditional calculator.
- Insert, delete, change numbers and/or arithmetic operators anywhere on a tape.
- Cut, copy, paste individual tape lines, sections of a tape, or an entire tape.
- Import/export columns of numbers from/to other programs via the clipboard.
- Sort the numbers on a tape.
- Open and work with more than one file at a time.
- Use up to 10 tapes per file to organize, and work simultaneously with, several separate but related calculations.